Yo! Long time no see!
Hehehe.. My life has been as usual -miserable- with tons of assignments...
I just want to list them here so that I feel better... That's the use of journal anyway, right?
- Ayurveda and Aromatherapy - Alternative Medicines - DOS: before mid semester exam or in two weeks time. Haven't printed yet, but *DONE*
- Adverse Drug Reaction - General Pharmacology - DOS: before mid semester exam or in two weeks time. Haven't printed yet, but *DONE*
- Assignment 1 - Pharmaceutical Calculation - DOS: 23rd March. *Compiled all part 1 and part 2, binded, *DONE*
- Product Leaflet - Pharmacy Practice 1 - DOS: 23rd March. *Haven't printed yet, but *CONSIDERED DONE*
- Aldehydes and Ketones - Organic Chemistry - DOS: 26th March. *Haven't started at all* xP *PROCRASTINATE*
Okay.. Done for my hectic college life.
I watched SUMMARY 2011 yesterday and... HEAVEN!!! I never expect BEAT LINE to be that awesome!!! What with the already-awesome performance in SC! *I can't imagine Daichan dancing to BEAT LINE with one shoe in hand xP*
Chinen is... no comment. I love the jump rope part so bad I cut it and put it in my phone XDDD
Too bad the DVD is way tooooooooo expensive... or maybe I'll consider buying it. But I'll try to buy my first concert goodies this upcoming concert of theirs xDDDD!!!
Risou no Musuko has ended yesterday *I haven't watch yet, only screencaps* >< I didn't say this to anyone or post it anywhere but I honestly thought a week ago that Daichi's last cosplay would be a wedding dress and... tada! Hypothesis is confirmed!
Saikou no Jinsei had ended too *haven't watch also* dunno what happen... but based on the ratings, I can conclude that RnM had higher average ratings than SnJ... woah... right?
This May- Malaysian government will bring some international performers *coughAKBcoughKpop*. Okay, so I don't really care about the Kpop but AKB~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!! If they come, I'll absolutely go!!! No matter what!!! :3
That's all. Heheheh